Provide general administrative support, including serving as the liaison and primary contact to coordinate schedules, appointments, meetings for the Executive Vice President.
Organize, manage, execute and provide administrative support for special projects and events.
Effectively represent Executive Vice President on calls, in person and through written correspondence
- Education: College degree preferred, or an equivalent of education plus experience in an office environment.
- Skills and Experience: Five plus years related experience with proven office administration and customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support with tact and diplomacy.
- Must be highly organized.
- Requires strong computer experience.
Full Time with benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter with your application.