Provide implementation, configuration, maintenance and technical support for all IT systems initiatives.
- First line of troubleshooting for the client side of IT related issues to determine root cause and escalate / de-escalate (to client services) accordingly.
- Chair daily/weekly SCRUM meetings
- Provide feedback from operations staff to developers on projects
- Train operations staff on new technologies
- Meet with vendors to evaluate and recommend new operations and IT equipment to management/ownership for purchase.
- Available 24/7/365 on an on-call basis to handle any network /database issues if they arise outside of working hours.
- Analyze and document business processes for the purpose of software development
- Desktop and server support (windows server, linux, AWS)
- Research and evaluate software issues and clearly document issues to development team
- Communicate with clients directly to troubleshoot and fix all IT related issues
- Education/Experience: College degree with a technical major such as engineering or computer science.
- 4 to 6 years of system administration experience.
- Must be a team player; this is a strong collaborative environment and you must be able to function accordingly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve software/hardware design issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, Co-Workers, Clients & Staff; both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with SQL and database design
- Agile/Scrum development