Perform routine and random physical counts of client’s inventory to ensure accuracy of both quality and quantity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine and random physical counts of client’s inventory to ensure accuracy of both quality and quantity.
- Report detailed results of audits via quality control tracking program.
- Track issues and solutions; communicate with Warehosue Supervisor to ensure any quality issues and physical count discrepancies are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for performing at your highest level with or without direct supervision.
- Performs all duties in a manner that supports all safety policies.
- Adheres to all company policies and encourages peers to do the same.
- Perform any additional duties as required.
- Education: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- Accomplished computer skills; proficient in Excel and Word.
- Must be a self-starter with attention to detail and be able to excel with minimal supervision.
- Inventory & quality control experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management & Co-Workers both verbally and in writing.
- Order Fulfillment Experience
- Experience with Warehouse Management Software