Process and document received client merchandise from its arrival to our docks to delivery within the warehouse staging area with continuous focus on accurate output at maximum productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect products received by EFS clients; compare quantities received to the packing slip.
- Enter correct quantities, weight, dimensions and locations for all items into the control panel.
- Communicate with customer regarding any receiving issues; such as discrepancies or “hurt” items.
- Refer to reference books to ensure client’s receiving instructions are followed.
- Label merchandise, as required, and move to staging area to be moved to the appropriate location in the warehouse.
- Maintain accurate billing flow, for each client, in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Receiving/Returns Manager to ensure any critical returns issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for performing at your highest level with or without direct supervision.
- Performs all duties in a manner that supports all safety policies.
- Adheres to all company policies and encourages peers to do the same.
- Proficient in operating all equipment within the Receiving Department; including the computer system.
- Perform any additional duties as required.
- Education: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- Must be organized and efficient; excellent time management skills
- Be adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, Co-Workers, Clients & Staff; both verbally and in writing.
- Computer experience in MS Office suite.