Responsible for the organization and management of all overflow stock with continuous focus on accurate output at maximum productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor & maintain warehouse overflow zones; including:
- Consolidate and relocate inventory to maximize the use of space.
- All product should be clearly marked, remove any shrink wrap, twine or extra boxes.
- Ensure that the current overstock location is correctly entered into the control panel.
- Keep isles clean and free of debris; all pallets and shelving are straightened; remove any unused pallets or boxes.
- Ensure that all products with expiration dates are rotated with current date forward.
- Pull stock from overflow zones for Stock/Inventory Control employees to ensure that client’s orders are fulfilled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with Warehouse Manager to ensure any critical overflow stock issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Perform any daily/weekly/monthly/bi-annual/annual physical inventories or audits as required.
- Assist Warehouse Lead with any stock/inventory related projects such as warehouse reorganization projects.
- Responsible for performing at your highest level with or without direct supervision.
- Performs all duties in a manner that supports all safety policies, encourages peers to maintain all safety policies and reports any warehouse safety violations.
- Adheres to all company policies and encourages peers to do the same.
- Proficient in operating all equipment within the Warehouse; including our computer system, fork lifts, reach trucks and pallet jacks.
- Perform any additional duties as required.
- Education: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- Must be able to operate our computer system, a fork lift, reach truck, and pallet jacks (manual & electronic).
- Be able to work independently and have excellent time management skills.
- Must be organized and efficient; and have attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
- Have a positive attitude and be adaptable.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with Management & Staff.