U.S. Fulfillment Services for International Retailers
Grow your ecommerce business with help from eFulfillment Service, the trusted name in U.S. order fulfillment since 2001.
Since 2001, our family-owned and operated company has been providing sellers which are headquartered outside the U.S. with best-in-class warehousing and order fulfillment services. Check out our video below to learn more about our ownership, our values and the extraordinary level of service we provide.
Our People Make the Difference
In any company within any industry, the people are what truly make the difference.
OUR TEAM at eFulfillment Service represents some of the best and brightest in the order fulfillment industry. We invite you to meet those people by clicking on the video below.
Why do so many ecommerce retailers headquartered outside the U.S. trust us to handle their U.S. inventory storage and fulfillment needs?
- We are an award-winning order fulfillment company based in the United States
- We allow overseas merchants to reach their U.S. customers faster and cheaper
- We work with international-based retailers of all sizes, including startups
- We offer low rates on inventory storage & national / international shipping
- No setup costs – no minimums — no tricky fees – pay-as-you-go service
- Free cart integration with our web-based order management system
- Custom full-service fulfillment (storage, shipping, returns, kitting and more)
Our international clients also appreciate that:
- We are an established, financially-stable company with many years of experience
- We have friendly people & friendly terms of service
- We’re accustomed to working with sellers that are based outside of the U.S.
- We have an in-house I.T. team and provide free customer support
- Our work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Offering International Amazon Sellers FBA Prep Services
With Amazon’s storage limitations, we work with international sellers to store their excess inventory in the U.S. and quickly prep inventory to send to American FBA warehouses, as needed.
eFulfillment Service handles all of Amazon’s rules, so you can use Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA), reach Prime members and avoid storage penalty fees.