eFulfillment Service Core Service Fees
The table below outlines core service fees for eFulfillment Service. If you have any questions, please contact your account representative or put in a support ticket through your client support dashboard.
|Comprehensive Client Support||$40.00 per week|
|Comprehensive Client Support (Stewardship Program)*||$15.00 per week|
|Receiving||$8.95 per half hour|
|Storage||$0.09 per cubic foot, per week|
|Pick & Pack||$1.65 per package + $0.55 per unit|
|Returns Processing||$2.65 per package + $0.55 per unit|
|Shipping Fees||See link in Additional Resources below|
|Free & Stock Packaging Fees||See link in Additional Resources below|
|Pick & Pack (under 5 lbs.)||$0.50 per item|
|Pick & Pack (5 lbs. and up)||$0.75 base fee + $0.25 per lb.|
|Labeling (labor + material)||$0.25 per item|
|Excessive Handling (Includes repacking in boxes less than 25 in. or 63.5 cm)||$0.30 per unit|
|Order Minimum||$20 per order|
|SKU Labeling||$20 setup fee + $0.10 per unit|
|SKU Bagging + Labeling||$20 setup fee + $0.20 per unit|
|Bagging Oversize||$20 set up + $0.60 per item (Apparel or other items)|
|Kitting / Assembly Labor||$20 per half hour|
|Pallet Replacements or Restacking Pallets||$20 per half hour|
|Pallet Materials||$10 per pallet|
|Receiving Special Project (i.e. - quality control, floor-loaded trailer offload)||$20 per half hour|
|Drop Ship Returns Processing||$2.00 (in addition to regular returns fee)|
|Expedited Receiving||$50 + $10 extra per half hour|
|Marketing Insert||$0.10 per package|
|Invoice Insertion||$0.50 per package|
|Order Cancellation||$3 per order|
|Third-Party Account Shipping Fee (does not apply to FBA prep orders)||$10 per shipment|
|Fork Truck Labor||$20 per half hour|
|Excessive Handling (Includes bubble wrapping)||$0.30 per unit|
|Other Warehouse Labor||$20 per half hour|
|Returns Non-Compliance Fee||$5 per returned order|
|Returns Excessive Handling (includes product photo)||$5 per unit|
|Returns Customer Service Fee||$4 per instance|
|Non-Compliant Receipts (missing SKUs, ASN, packing slip, heavy boxes [50lbs+])||$50 per shipment|
|Non-Compliant Receipt Container (no arrival appointment attempt)||$300 per shipment|
|Inventory Receiving: Relabeling products that arrive with wrong SKU labels||$20 setup + $0.20 per label|
|Customer Service Fee||$3 - $10 per task|
|Credit Card Processing Fee||3.5% of credit card payment|
|Declined Credit Card Fee||$10 per instance|
|Wire Transfer Fee||$35 per instance|
|COD Collection Fee||$12 per instance|
|NSF Returned Check Fee||$10 per instance|
*Comprehensive Client Support (Stewardship Program)
The Stewardship Program is for clients with a low number of orders (5 or less per week) and using a smaller amount of warehouse space for their inventory (64 cubic feet or less). Those clients qualify for our Stewardship Program and receive a discounted Comprehensive Client Support fee ($10 less per week) of $12.50 per week. The Stewardship Program is applied automatically to qualified clients.
To keep things speedy for everyone when we are receiving inventory, we need clear, clean communication universally. When there are errors or if data is missing, those delays affect our whole system. Here are situations that can trigger non-compliant receipt fees:
- Missing packing slips, or packing slips sent post arrival via Zendesk
- Business name on Advance Shipment Notice isn’t in our system
- No Advance Shipment Notice (ASN), or ASN data missing
- Inventory Receiving: SKU not entered into system prior to arrival
Conditions Triggering Pallet Replacement or Restacking
- Two or more broken, split or missing bottom slats.
- Two or more broken, split or missing top slats.
- Damaged or broken mains (the 3 perpendicular heavier studs). If these supports have been repaired and they are sturdy, the pallet is usable.
- Any pallet that uses composite or sawdust compressed blocks as separators.
- Any pallet that is not standard 40″ wide x 48″ deep dimensions.
- Plastic pallets.
- Pallet height exceeding 54″ in height—when the full pallet will be inventoried on pallet racking shelves and the tall pallet needs to be reduced to two shorter pallets to fit on the shelves. Or for safety reasons where heavy boxes at the top of a tall pallet might fall.
- Any pallet that shows overt signs of structural weakness that could present a potential safety issue.